working on a staged project researching a public policy issue as identified in your project proposal. At this point, you are being asked to present your findings and evaluation to your classmates and instructor.
Instructions: At this point, you will present your project to the instructor and your peers. Your presentation should include the following components:
- An introduction to the policy issue and its background
- Your methods and results from data collection
- An evaluation of the impact of this policy, as supported by your findings. Include in your evaluation a Public Value scorecard.
- If appropriate or relevant, consider including a Legitimacy and Support Perspective analysis of an Operational Capacity Perspective analysis as well.
- Recommendations regarding this policy and why you are making the recommendations
- Conclusions based on your research, including any future research that may be needed
The Presentation should be 10-12 minutes in length.